Benefit from registering early – rates start low and increase periodically up to the standard rate of $1,395.
Purchase ticket(s) NOW for limited time special rate starting at just $795 for ACOTUR Members when buying two or more tickets, or just $895 for General Registrations when buying two or more tickets.
THERE’S A LOT INCLUDED…
Registration includes full access to all conference sessions, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks and social events that include premium bars. Only registered attendees have access to conference areas and events – delegate badges must be worn at all times.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED…
All travel and accommodation expenses. Golf tournament is a separate ticketed event.
Companion tickets will become available soon, enabling spouses and partners to attend social events only.
At this early stage we are still working on exciting options for GNEX-ACOTUR 2022, but if you want to get the most out of the event, we recommend you aim to be in Cancun from Monday 14th November if you want to participate in the Golf Tournament or arrive early Tuesday 15th to benefit from the full conference agenda.
MAIN CONFERENCE ONLY
If you just want to ensure you don’t miss the main conference days, these will be held on 16-17 November.
Airport: Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Transfer: Recommend Taxi / Uber – just a 20 minute ride to the Ritz Carlton in the heart of the Hotel Zone.
Hotel Address: Ritz Carlton Cancun, Rtno. del Rey #36, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
Perfectly positioned on the Yucatan Peninsula, The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun seamlessly fuses coastal luxury with the region’s rich cultural legacy.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun occupies one of the finest beaches in Mexico. It is from this enviable vantage point that resort guests can experience the many charms of this tropical destination, all while enjoying the anticipatory service, luxury accommodations and carefully curated amenities that have come to make The Ritz-Carlton so distinctive.
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- All rooms feature private balconies or terraces with panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea
- Plush, goose-down and non-allergenic comforters and pillows, sumptuous feather beds and luxurious 400-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Childproofed and wheelchair-accessible guest rooms available upon request
- Spacious marble bathrooms with separate shower, bathtub and dual-sink vanities in our luxury resort
- Plush terry or lightweight embroidered bathrobes
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention with evening turndown service
- On-demand video and viewing guide
- High-speed, wireless Internet access
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea refreshment box with Nespresso personal gourmet coffee machines
- Fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- 24-hour in-room dining
- All non-smoking guest rooms
Resort Features & Amenities
This luxury resort in Cancun, Mexico has been consistently ranked among the finest hotels and resorts in the world and today it is proudly known as Mexico’s most awarded resort.
WHAT TO WEAR
The Ritz Carlton is an upscale hotel, but in a relaxed Cancun beach environment, so the entire conference will be business casual – so no need for jackets and ties or formal business attire unless you want to.
Any social events are casual attire, but feel free to dress to impress if you wish 🙂